Ronald Regan

Go down

Ronald Regan

Post  poofdavie on Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:17 am

Seemed like a very media respected and well liked president

When i was checking my gmail, there's that quotebar/news bar scrolling through random stuff and one was a quote by Regan. So after i clicked on it to read more, it pulled up this a page of his quotes, and they're pretty entertaining, while at the same time reveals he was a strong christian..but not at all media hated...unlike our current. G.W.Bush.

examples include
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
(hahahah) lol! lol!

"I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon."

"If the Soviet Union let another political party come into existence, they would still be a one-party state, because everybody would join the other party. "

"My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes. "

lol!
"No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth! "

and a more serious one

"Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers for all the problems men face. "

look thru it its fun..

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/r/ronald_reagan.html

poofdavie

View user profile

Back to top Go down