second presidential debate

Go down

second presidential debate

Post  Evelyn on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:41 am

Oh man, those bloggers make me lol. Go to the link and hit "replay" to see what I mean: The Swamp

The McCain campaign keeps drilling Obama for having "no experience." "There's no time for on the job training" -- that catchphrase was repeated again tonight by an extremely condescending senator from Arizona. Sounds pretty persuasive, until you remember that the majority of folk running for President have NEVER BEEN PRESIDENT BEFORE. Gee. McCain doesn't have any executive experience either. If that's how it goes, I'll take the ability to make good decisions over "experience" every time.

Not that Obama has necessarily proven himself on that matter, either. But time is running out, and for a lot of people, it's coming down to the lesser of two evils. The question is, which is which?
Evelyn

View user profile http://www.xanga.com/yioujuin

Back to top Go down

Re: second presidential debate

Post  Charles on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Green Party

Charles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sukikohana on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:13 pm

Whoever doesn't support abortion! seriously, I don't like either....but may God have mercy on us.

sukikohana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:56 pm

McCain, Bob Barr (Libertarian party), and Charles O. Baldwin (Constitution Party of Illinois) are the only candidates left on the ticket who oppose abortion rights.

I would vote Green if I believed in any of the candidates. Here's why I'm NOT voting for Nader: I don't care how clever he is--anyone who makes a statement like this is beyond ignorant.

Election ballot samples are available in .pdf form on your local county website. I downloaded a copy of mine from Lake County's site in order to do a little research on each candidate for state and local office as well. Don't go to the voting booth to randomly fill out bubbles for people you've never heard of before. Do your research!

If you're registered in DuPage county, you can obtain a sample ballot here.

If you're registered in Will county, you can look up your candidates here.

If you're registered in Winnebago county (-coughcough Rockford residents cough-), you can check out your candidates here.

Does this cover everyone on worship team? Let me know if you can't find your voter ballot / candidate listing.
Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  muriel burk on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:18 pm

thanks for putting the information at our fingertips so we can vote responsibly!

muriel burk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Real votes > fake votes.

Enough said. :/

Oh, and here is Lake County's voting ballot. I forget that I'm not the only one who lives up here sometimes.
Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down